Athletes can register direct with LUCA. Athletes should also join their university athletics club. To find your club see www.london-athletics.com/. If your university club is affiliated with England Athletics, they will offer to register you with them.
Being a Registered LUCA Athlete
As a registered athlete you are able to access a number of benefits:
- Entry discounts (minimum £2) on selected LUCA road and multi-terrain events
- Eligibility to be selected to represent LUCA/Motspur AC
- Exclusive offers – we work with partners including SportsShoes.com, __ and __ to provide registered athletes with exclusive offers and vouchers for money off.
- The ability to have a say on how LUCA is run
- Opportunities for you to get involved in exclusive events and experiences in association with British Athletics
- ebulletins including key information and exclusive registered athlete offers.
- Discount on Motspur AC membership.
As an athlete it is straight forward to become a registered athlete with LUCA.
- You must be a member of a club that is affiliated to LUCA.
- Your are responsible for registering yourself with LUCA. Registration is free and not mandatory for participation in LUCA events. However, as a registered member you have access to exclusive member benefits.
- Your club captain is responsible for verifying your LUCA registration. Verification can take up two weeks.